Wednesday, October 16, 2019

EDUC560


After my 1st experience with the technology course I wished it didn't end. It was fun and new! The part I liked the most is where you have to be creative and put your touch and taste. And happily I can say I'm back to an advanced technology course. I really need to discover a lot. Maybe one day I may have my own technological school; technology should be integrated to classrooms because students already rely on technology in their everyday lives. So, when we introduce new technological ideas or subjects by using tools they already mastered like smart phones, laptops, etc…. students will feel confident in their ability to learn, retain information and even they’ll be empowered to transfer and apply what they learned to real life. I’m proud that EDUC560 prepares me to use and teach technology to my students. Every lecture makes me more excited to the next one; to the valued information with lots of technological surprises that facilitates our work to a large extent. I really want to learn more! Technology is a wide world that is being updated and developed in a day, so teachers have to be up to date! They should be given the chance to build a new generation that uses technology as a weapon to gain knowledge.


#EDUC560 is my favorite course💁💕

5 comments:

Iman Moussa said...

i agree with you because its an amazing course that help us to know more about technology during teaching.

Dima Al Ghizzaoui said...

What an optimistic girl you are!!
Go on baby!

Nassima Najmeddine said...

well said!!

iman said...

Wide imagination yet a creative idea. Technology was frustrating to me but now things seem to be easier. just wanted to tell you that you are a real brave student. I could realize it after observing your amazing blog design. Good luck beautiful.

Mariam Mahmoud Alkhatib said...

well said