Saturday, January 4, 2020

📍My starting point

Can I consider Azhar AlBekaa as my starting point?
It’s the spot where I graduated and standed for the 1st time in front of students🙈 I’ll never forget that feeling in grade 9 class ! I was asked to explain system of 2 equations 2 unknowns. My happiness was unlimited but my heart was racing 😅 The 1st time is always the hardest, but the unforgettable! How will I begin? How to stand? Where to look? How to deal with students? How to manage my time? I had many questions with no answers... The moment I saluted and started my period, fear started to vanish. I’m more confident, energetic, excited, motivated and glad. Is it because teaching math is my passion or it’s teachers‘ feelings?!Time flew smoothly with a lot of participation, smiles and a comfortable climate for my students and me. I asked for a pic with the sweetest girls to save the moment, but what I didn’t know is that such moments stay with us forever. Our 1st try with its errors & worries is just a reminder of how we were and how we are now. 2020 is a start of an amazing journey that will leave my fingerprint in the world of maths forever. I know it’s a long journey to finally reach huge achievements, inspire generations and make a difference to so many students, but I’ll never give up “I don’t know it all and no one does or ever will but I’m still growing and adding to my knowledge, skills and effectivenesses“






➡️ Toward skillful teacher 💜


2 comments:

Lamia Saada said...

Its really nice to talk about your own experiences! very lovely Nur, good luck in your coming days:)

Esraa Rhayel said...

Everything in our life has a beginning... I wish you a successful start and and a fruitful year with continuous success in the future.