Years, months, days, hours, minutes and now seconds! I
can MULTIPLY finally not only by 2 digits but as many digits as I have. Is
there any secret? Why I wasn’t able to do that when I was grade 4. I remember
my wide open eyes during math periods, I just dreamed to be exactly as my
teacher doing multiplication operations in a blink of an eye without any
mistakes. I cried for nights and tried for hours again and again until yes it
was done. I took time but now it’s the time to give time to my grade 4 students
to try and try and do it in the required time. Timing is very important and I
believe that the at the beginning it will take around 10 minutes but it’s a
challenge for me and grade 4 to work hard to take away 10- min o’clock and
start using 2-min o’clock. It’s about TIME.

2 comments:
Everything you want to achieve needs an effort. it about time and about not giving up.
You are an imaginative and ambitious girl with unique ideas
Post a Comment