Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Secret box 🔮


Guess what’s inside! 

It’s my students’ thoughts, dreams, ideas, unspoken words, comments, struggles and a lot of feelings. I wonder if my grade 4 students like math or not! Am I good at this level as a novice one? Can they see me as a shoulder to cry on? Am I a good listener to their problems and interests? Do they enjoy my periods? What can I improve in my lesson and personality to be a real idol to them? Am I fixing their problems with math and rebuilding a good relation with the subject.
I find it! All the answers are in this secret box. I really read between the lines and every time I’m more excited to read what they write. As a friend 1st and a teacher 2nd, I want to be close to them, whenever they need me I’ll be there. My secret box is considered an authentic material since my students are reflecting on math and me by expressing their feelings. 

I don’t teach math only but how to write and be free to express what’s inside.💖


It's done for grade 4 students weekly  😻


1 comment:

Fatima Sleiman said...

I loved it!
And I think I should try inshaAllah!