Thursday, November 28, 2019

Remarkable teacher

When I ask myself why I’m here, learning TD and planting in my students’ brains mathseeds to blossom one day, I go back with my memory 6 years ago to the words “you can do it, I’m waiting for your fingerprint in math world”. I remember every single word, they mean a lot to me. My teacher Omar, my idol, was the reason behind my math passion, my success and my future career. What makes a class perfect and unforgettable are the techniques and methods a teacher uses. Math classes in the 2nd year of high school at Azhar Al Bekaa were extraordinary in perfection. As my teacher enters to the class, he awakens math spirit inside us; motivates us, every one becomes active and powerful. He wasn’t a magician but he enters with a big smile followed by funny jokes so he prepares us to the battle, wasn’t math a battle? “Every time you lose, you gain”, he always said. In reality we gain patience and determination to try and never give up. My teacher knows well that the key to the mind is through the heart. His personality and the way he deals with us makes us love him and math. He was a shoulder to rely on, a friend to cry to, and a father who support all of us. I am grateful he helped me to be stronger, hide my tears longer and overcome my obstacles with brave heart without giving up. I am proudly his student and a math teacher as he taught me.

5 comments:

Mohammad Abdelkhalik said...

You were my friend at Azhar Al bekaa and really the math teacher was great and he taught us how to love all subjects

Mariam Mahmoud Alkhatib said...

You are my lovely friends and amazing math teacher
GOD BLESS YOU

Fatima Sleiman said...

Awwh! What a brilliant teacher he is!
I loved the part where he says "Everytime you lose, you gain." <3

Elham Al Ghandour said...

Hey cutie!
Your teacher is really amazing.
wish you luck🥰

Jenan Saleh said...

In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something else.